and also from the clothespins
from kleenex
I'm from the fish farm
(which pollutes the air
when the water is not changed
and also tastes good when cooked)
I'm from the flower garden
the roof
whose comfort and access to sightsee
i can never forget
as if it was my home
I'm from nature and eye glasses
from uncles and aunts
I'm from engineers
and business tycoons
I'm from God
who created me
and in some verses i can't say
the wonderful things he has done
I'm from John ruskin
cereals and hot chocolate
from my dog that got killed
by the careless drivers
from those who live in the
same building as mine
At the end of the storeroom
were memories of old faces
friends and relatives
to drift in my mind
I am from the moments
taken budding with friends
and relations
a bee in the beehive
No comments:
Post a Comment