
The face shows my inner personality or maybe how I would like myself to be portrayed.
Being confident shows people that no matter what is going on you do not rely on anyone except yourself and God and you are sure of whatever you are doing.
Loving and caring shows that you care, and I know that I care about what is going on around me and how much I would love to help in whatever ways I can.
Hard working also portrays confidence how you work hard so you can only rely on yourself for future references.
The above mentioned characteristics are the best way I would like to portray myself in front of anyone. I would want people to know that they can only try to destroy me but they can't destroy me.
I like the paper bag effect, where a plain emotion is apparent, rather than the confusion that life holds! =D
ReplyDelete