Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU JUST WON $259,000,000!!
I fell like i am about to burst out in tears.It is a wonderful thing for that to happen.
In my mind right now i have a lot of thoughts on helping people with the money because i hate seeing helpless people on the streets,it makes me fell bad that God has blessed me a lot with this money and i don't want to help those who need it.
I intend on donating some of the money to the orphanage, I love little kids and it makes me feel bad whenever i see them in a way they are not meant to be.I will also intend on building schools for the orphanage kids and those kids who need education for free and I will use the money on things that will help people and I will keep some money for myself and my parents to appreciate them for all what they have done for me,for my upbringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment