Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Guess the mood
Am I in trouble tell me i want to know please. I want to know what i did, am I in trouble please tell me what i did before taking me to her. I don't want to get punished please can you tell me what i did.I don't know what i did to her and she is wicked and brutal, she can lock me up, i don't want to go to her, can you please tell me what i did, am i in trouble or not, can i know if i am or not. can i know what i did please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anxious/ nervous: I'm not sure if it is... but I think it is because the person didn't know why they were in trouble and kept asking throughout the whole wring.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to show that i am anxious.
ReplyDeleteI am showing by been eager that i want to know about what i did for a wicked and brutal woman